موقعیت دکترا در Cloud, Fog and Edge Computingادمین پژوهش
واقع در کشور اتریش در دانشگاه معتبر همراه با فاند
The Institute of Computer Science at the University of Innsbruck, Austria seeks for excellent PhD students to carry out research in Cloud, Fog and Edge computing.
You are enthusiastic about developing and investigating innovative research ideas and systems within the discipline of distributed systems. You have a master’s or equivalent degree in computer science with excellent performance? You are a highly skilled Java programmer or C/C++programmer? You have good knowledge in programming with scripting languages and experience with data bases? You have a strong background in distributed systems, Cloud computing and virtualization techniques? You stand out from your peers because of strong commitment and independent work? You are team oriented and communicative (excellent oral and written English skills, good ability to write scientific publications)?
Successful candidates will join a dynamic, international and world-wide highly regarded research team. As fully funded PhD students they will investigate novel Cloud, Edge and Fog techniques that are built based on Java and modern virtualization methods. The particular research topics of interest include:
- robust, secure and service agnostic resource management,
- data portability,
- data and work distribution,
- dynamic allocation of cloud services,
- automatic discovery and composition of services,
- orchestration and usage of services,
- SLAs and QoS,
- scheduling and optimization,
- resilient, energy efficient and secure runtime environments,
- application development environments, and
توضیحات بیشتر :